The University Of Houston – Victoria invites applcations from International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship covers $3000 per year ($1500 per semester, fall and spring semester). Scholarship only applies to the out-of-state tuition and fees. Additional fees and costs of attendance are not included in this scholarship. The scholarship award can only be used for study at UHV. The scholarship award is available for
- A maximum of nine semesters (4.5 years) for undergraduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
- A maximum of five semesters (2.5 years) for graduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
Students will be notified via email on cancellation, appeal deadlines, appeal decisions and awards. It is the student’s responsibility to determine their eligibility to apply, maintain, reapply and appeal for the scholarship and be aware of the respective deadlines.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligibility: All international students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive the International Student Cultural Scholarship (ISCS)
- New F-1/J-1 international students must be admitted to UHV before the scholarship is awarded. Once the student is admitted, the scholarship amount will be listed in the students immigration document I-20
- F-1/J-1 students must be registered fulltime
- U.S. transfer international students must be in good immigration status prior to their transfer to UHV
- All new international students must attend the mandatory international student orientation
- Scholarship recipient must pay all outstanding university bills on or before the due dates.
Application Process: No application Necessary, students will be awarded the scholarship automatically during their first semester. Students must submit a completed International Student Cultural Scholarship Appeal Form via email to %email@example.com on or before July 1st for fall semester and January 6th for the spring semester if he/she fails to maintain the scholarship requirement.
Visit The Official Website For More Information