Applications are invited for the University Of Alberta 2018 Recruitment Scholarship program which is offered to International students who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity to study at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to recruit superior students at the doctoral level who have the potential to contribute to the University of Alberta’s community and research.
- For students with a September 1, 2018 start date, the deadline is July 3, 2018.
- For students with a January 1, 2019 start date, the deadline is November 1, 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Doctoral Recruitment Scholarships
Eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded to students who:
- Are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students
- Are admitted to a doctoral graduate degree program by the department or transferred from Master’s to a doctoral degree program
- Will be registered full-time in a doctoral degree program
- Have an admission GPA of at least 3.5
Application Process: Each department is assigned an allocation (please see link below). Individual graduate departments are responsible for selecting nominees based on eligibility criteria and allocations. Departments may choose to nominate individuals based on a variety of criteria including academic record, letters of appraisal, statement of program, applicant’s research, potential contributions to research, and other technical experience.
1. Department nominates students to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
2. FGSR verifies eligibility
3. FGSR approves award
4. FGSR notifies winners directly
Visit The Official Website For More Information