Applications are invited for Havard University Academy Scholars Program which is awarded to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program at Havard University, USA
The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $67,000. If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of$31,000 until awarded the PhD. This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage. Some teaching is permitted but not required.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Harvard
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program with excellent grades
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
The completed application will include:
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
To access the application, click on the APPLY ONLINE button.
Visit The Official Website For More Information