The Commonwealth Government in partnership with University Of Newcastle, Australia is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of Newcastle, Australia
The aim of the Commonwealth Government Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Application Deadline: September 1st 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value Of Scholarships:
- An annual living allowance $27,082 per annum (2018 rate – indexed annually)
- A relocation allowance (up to $1,500)
- A full tuition fee scholarship
- A laptop for your research studies
- Overseas student health cover (OSHC) (Single cover for international candidates)
- Applicants must have A master degree with strong research component
- Applicants must Satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- Applicants must Be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
Application Process: The mode of applying is online. Application for admission must include:
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- A research proposal
- Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
- If required, certified evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
- Please ensure you attach the following documents to support their scholarship application: Copies of research publications, exhibitions or conference papers, Curriculum Vitae, Details of previous research experience e.g. research work experience / study and Any additional documents that may add to their scholarship application e.g. evidence of the award of a University Medal.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information