Students seeking financial aid may apply for a scholarship at Cambridge Immerse, which could result in a maximum 100% reduction in programme fees.
Scholarship applicants must be:
- Aged between 13-18 at the commencement of the selected programme session
- Available to attend the academic sessions in Cambridge for the duration of the programme
- Eligible to live and study in the UK for the duration of the programme
- Attending a non-fee paying school (or attending a fee-paying school whilst receiving a scholarship/grant/bursary/financial assistance)
How to Apply
The application process is made up of three stages, details of which are outlined below (please note, all timings are GMT):
Stage 1 – Applications opened on Monday 10th September 2018. Applicants should complete an online form as accurately as possible. The deadline for completing the application form is 23:59pm on 7th December 2018.
On 4th January 2019 by 18:00, applicants will be notified of whether they have been successful in reaching Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Successful candidates will be invited to complete a video interview.
Deadlines for the video interviews will be confirmed with the invitation. Applicants will typically have three days to respond.
Stage 3 – All applicants will be emailed with the outcome by 18th January 2019. Those who are successful in the video interview stage will receive instructions regarding the required information to accompany their application. This information may include some or all of the following:
- Financial Aid Verification (evidence of financial hardship)
- Recent Grades/Examination Results/Academic achievements
- References from Tutors/Teachers
- An essay on a topic to be confirmed at this time
The deadline for any documentation and/or information required to be submitted is 1st February 2019 at 18:00.
Stage 4 – All applicants will be contacted via email by 18:00 on 15th February 2019. Successful applicants must confirm their acceptance of the scholarship by 18:00 on 28th February 2019.
All applicants must specify which subject they wish to study during the scholarship application process. Students are not required to pay a course deposit before applying for the scholarship. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who do not wish to continue with a regular enrolment will be under no obligation to process a course deposit payment. Unsuccessful applicants who still wish to register are required to make a deposit payment to secure a place on their chosen course.
Eligible Countries: Worldwide
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Deadline: of 23:59 (GMT) on Friday 7th December.
VVisit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information