RusselSmith Group, an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access, is pleased to announce the commencement of its RS Inspire Essay Competition,
a contest which encourages innovative thinking and promotes the development of home-grown solutions to problems (technical and otherwise) in the Nigerian energy sector.
RusselSmith Group RS Inspire Essay Competition Topic: The Future of Robotic Technologies in The Nigerian Energy Sector.
RusselSmith Group RS Inspire Essay Competition Requirements: Participants must be students of tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, etc.) in Nigeria.
RusselSmith Group RS Inspire Essay Competition Criteria: Essays will be judged based on: clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
RusselSmith Group RS Inspire Essay Competition Prizes:
- First Prize: N100,000
- Second Prize: N60,000
- Third Prize: N40,000
How to Apply for RusselSmith Group RS Inspire Essay Competition.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Click the link above to submit your entry
- Each participant is expected to submit only one document, and the document must be in PDF format.
- The file name of your document should be your name (e.g. Nkechi Balogun.pdf).
- Winners will be announced on 7th September, 2018
- The winning essays will be published on the RusselSmith website and also published in RusselSmith’s monthly publication, Innova Magazine, in addition to being published on other platforms.