NDU Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Niger Delta University can proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates can follow the steps below to check their admission status.
How to Check NDU Admission List
- Candidates are to go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ .
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided column.
- Click ‘Check Admission’ and proceed to check your NDU admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
- Admitted candidates are also to proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates!