Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is now accepting applications for its 2018 Naija Coke Summership Programme. ‘Naija Coke Summership‘ – is a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students. Deadline for submission of application is 15th June, 2018.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca‑Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria.
The operations of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
We are launching our first “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
This year, the program will commence in July and end in September in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Students from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Naija Coke Summership Programme.
Interested applicants should:
- Visit the NBC online application portal: CLICK HERE
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the online application form.
Apply Before: 15th June, 2018.
Read Also: 2018 FoodForward Global Accelerator Program