Application for admission screening commenced on Monday, August 6, 2018, and will close on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00),excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, August 29, 2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe