The Walailak University International College, a Public Institution in Thailand is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: July 12, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: US$ 14,000-35,000 (for 4 years), depending on the study program.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent
- Applicants must high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai to [email protected]
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information