The University of Pavia and the School of Advanced Studies IUSS Pavia are inviting applications from International students who are looking to pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
There are 4 scholarships available for the 2018/2019 academic year, specifically addressed to students who will enroll to study MSc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards.
- 2 Full scholarships of 6’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a contribution for the costs for accommodation and fees, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years);
- 2 Partial scholarships of 3’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a partial contribution to the costs for fees or accommodation, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years).
August 31st 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Pavia
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information