This is to invite all qualified and interested candidates to apply for either the Preliminary or Remedial Programmes of the School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS), Federal University Dutsinma (fudutsinma Remedial) for the 2018/2019 admission.
- AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES:
- Preliminary studies
- Remedial Studies
- OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL:
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary studies in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOBAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOBAPS Students familiar with University system.
- PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT
All interested candidates (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) are advised to follow the procedures below:
- Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
- Fill and submit the “Application Form“.
- A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- log on unto www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- Candidates are advised to come along with the printed Transaction ID from the portal and evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University’s Bursary Department for collection of the University receipt on the screening exercise date.
- Return to the Portal (http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application) after collection of receipt, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
- Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
- SCREENING SCHEDULE:
- COMMENCEMENT OF SALES OF FORMS: -25TH JULY, 2018
- CLOSURE OF SALES FORM: – 24TH AUGUST, 2018
- SCREENING DATE: – MONDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2018
- VENUE: – FUDMA Take-off Campus
- TIME: – From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess at least five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
- For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science, Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
All candidates, both Preliminary & Remedial are to note that the screening exercise is for character, as well as for screening of academic and bio-data credentials.
After effecting payment for the online application form, candidates are to come along to the venue of the screening with the following:
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence (Original & Photocopies) Write your GSM No. on top
- Payment Receipt from Bursary Department (Original & Photocopy)
- Originals and photocopies of O’ level results
- Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted.
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: [email protected] or call/text to 08037563465, 08091051758, or 09033333477.
Note: Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding your admission status.
Prof. Aminu Dalhat Kankia