This is to inform all the prospective National Diploma (ND) students of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management of the polytechnic has released the names of successfully admitted students.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List.
- Go to Federal Poly Idah admission status checking portal at http://www.myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/admissions/checkAdmissionHND.php
- Insert your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Search Button to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
Registration for 2018/2019 Academic Session has begun. Newly admitted candidates for 2018/2019 Academic Session are to pay acceptance fee and accept offer of admission on or before 17th December, 2018. Any candidates who have not accepted admission after 17th December 2018 will lose the offer of admission.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer
As at the time of this publication, you can only access your admission status via JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic Idah admission list.