This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the SCHOOL OF NURSING EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI (eksuth school of Nursing form) for 2018/2019 Academic session are now available for sale on-line.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2018
Candidate will be allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
- Pay the sum of N11,000.00 (Eleven thousandnaira) only into
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Account No.: 1003306243 Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
- Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the school e-portal at: www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button
- Input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and exam notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
Friday, 24TH AUGUST, 2018
DATE OF EXAMINATION
Saturday 25th August, 2018 by 11:00 a.m
At centers as designated on notification slips
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Please contact the office of the Pricipal, School of Nursing, EXSUTH, ADO-EKITI.
- NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT
MRS. BAMIGBOYE T.O