The 7UP bottling company in collaboration with Harvard Business School is offering MBA scholarships to Nigerian business students.
The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
This scholarship covers tuition, housing/board, and travel expenses for both years of the MBA program (a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program).
ITS REAL!!! #Sure:Neco Result Helping Hand’s Do you need Original Neco Result without Siting for the exams? If yes You are here @ d right time. We do everything for you within 7 working days. On d 8 working days you will b asked to buy Neco Result Checker scratch card to print your result online. No more stress to gain Neco result. We kEep to our promise. Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
– Applicants must have gained admission into the Harvard Business School MBA Program
– Applicants must apply for admission into the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme
– Applicants should visit the Harvard MBA Programme website (HBS) to apply. Once you gain admission from HBS, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com. The company will then contact you with next steps.
– All eligible applicants will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with 7Up Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SevenUp bottling comapny’s(SBC) vision for the scholarship.
The application deadlines for the program are as follows:
Round 1 – 3rd January, 2018
Round 2 – 2nd April, 2018