How to accept/reject admission offer on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that have been offered admission into their institution of choice for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is now live.
With JAMB CAPS, successfully admitted candidates can now ACCEPT/REJECT admission offer.
HOW TO ACCEPT/REJECT ADMISSION OFFER ON JAMB CAPS.
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on CAPS(on the left side of the page).
4. Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel.
5. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
What JAMB Demand Before Admission| A Vital Info From JAMB